Midland Memorial Hospital Emergency Department (ED) is a Level 3 Adult Trauma Center serving children and adults in the Permian Basin. We treat all major and minor illnesses and injuries.
The Midland Memorial Hospital Emergency Department is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The Fast Track program is open daily from 11:00am-11:00pm and provides emergency care for patients 2 and older with minor illnesses and injuries.
Prepare for Your Visit
Most Emergency Department visits aren't planned. However, if you are able, please bring the following with you:
- Photo ID
- Health insurance information (card)
- List of prescription medications and dosages
- List of medications to which you are allergic
- List of questions you and your family may have
- Recent test results related to your condition