· Ensure each guest receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes proactively greeting and thanking each guest.
· Operate, park and retrieve all vehicles in a safe manner by obeying all traffic laws, facility policies, and applicable pedestrian regulations.
· Maintain established policies, procedures, objectives, quality assurance, safety and environmental and infection control.
· Inform guest of Hospital valet and self-park options, relevant services, hours of operation, and after-hours key retrieval.
· Assist in maintaining the front driveway congestion-free through traffic control, monitoring illegal parking and immediately storing vehicles.
· Assist each guest into and out of their vehicles by opening/closing cars doors, and retrieving/storing wheelchairs/strollers and belongings.
· Keep work area clean of debris.
· Follow established dress code and hygiene guidelines; including being properly identified.
· Alert appropriate personnel if suspicious activity is noticed during the regular course of duty or of any unsafe driving conditions.
· Prepare and maintain accurate valet logs and other required data.
· Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein.