Performs duties and functions related to Central Supply’s distribution of products and supplies to support patient care and the operations of ancillary departments. Counts, replenishes and maintains patient care and related supplies in Central Supply’s PAR carts located throughout the Hospital. Restocks Central Supply from the Breakout room and the Bulk Warehouse. Demonstrates basic knowledge of computers and inventory control. Demonstrates and
promotes strong customer service and quality improvement skills.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/PERFORMANCE EXPECTATIONS
· Delivers routine and STAT supplies to Nursing Units and Ancillary Departments.
· Maintains PAR level supplies on Nursing Units.
· Receives requests and places orders for patient equipment.
· Fills and delivers orders from requisitions.
· Completes monthly cleaning & outdate assignments in a timely manner.
· Accurately tracks all supply transactions and inputs all supply transactions at real time into the MMIS (Materials Management Inventory System) to keep inventory records updated and to allocate charges for stock items; thereby maintaining consistency with the perpetual inventory system.
Salaries are based upon applicable experience.
· Must be a high school graduate or have equivalent work experience