· Ensure each guest receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes proactively greeting and thanking each guest.
· Manage and coordinate all activities related to valet operation.
· Recommend measures to improve performance, guest satisfaction and increase efficiency.
· Administer Corporate Service Standards and Hospital Service Expectations.
· Maintain established polices. Procedures, objectives, quality assurance, safety and environmental and infection control.
· Recruit and hire qualified applicants for each position; ensuring adequate staff to meet operational requirements.
· Ensure on-going training, promotions, performance reviews, driving evaluations, employment termination, and disciplinary measures are administered according to policy and procedure.
· Assist each guest into and out of their vehicles by opening/closing car doors, and retrieving/storing wheelchairs/strollers and belongings.
· Ensure quality assurance and management visibility at all times to maintain high standards of quality, reliability and safety.
· Motivate and persuade team members to provide exceptional service.
· Keep work area clean of debris.
· Ensure established dress code and hygiene guidelines, including being properly identified are consistently applied and followed.
· Act as liaison with client and hospital administration for communication of and preparation for peak and off-peak traffic flow (i.e., Holidays or excessive appointment days).
· Prepare schedules and compile payroll data
· Ensure labor and expenses are managed within budgetary guidelines.
· Process deposit verifications and audit cash flow, tip pool, ticket counts, key counts, car counts, HPS coupons, hospital vouchers, and management-approved complimentary parking.
· Conduct lot inspections and suggest functional improvements.
· Monitor traffic patterns and valet activity to prevent injuries and guest claims.
· Promptly investigate claims, approving support whether denied or approved.
· Investigate guest complaints and communicate resolution.
· Ensure timely ordering and replacement of supplies, signage, and uniforms, and ass necessary.
· Perform all valet-related tasks, as needed.