How can we help you? (432) 221-1111
The Technologist Assistant, with a focus on patient safety, is required to function within the parameters of the legal scope of practice and in accordance with the federal, state, and local laws; rules and regulations; and policies, procedures and guidelines of the employing health care institution or practice setting. The Technologist Assistant functions under his or her own license and assumes accountability and responsibility for quality of care provided to patients and their families according to the standards of practice. The Technologist Assistant demonstrates responsibility for continued competence in practice, and develops insight through reflection, self-analysis, self-care, and lifelong learning.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/PERFORMANCE EXPECTATIONS
· Complete an assessment.
· Assesses situations; exercises care, discretion, and judgment; assumes responsibility for professional decisions; and acts in the best interest of the patient.
· Acts as an agent through observation and communication to obtain pertinent information for the healthcare providers acting as an aid in the diagnosis and treatment of the patient.
· Evaluate and report patient outcomes.
· Must be a high school graduate or equivalent
· Medical Assistant License/Certification or Certified Nursing Assistant (must obtain within 2 years from employment date)
400 Rosalind Redfern Grover Parkway | Midland, TX 79701 | (432) 221-1111
©2014 Midland Memorial Hospital |
Website designed and developed by McMurry/TMG