How can we help you? (432) 221-1111
The primary responsibility of the Room Service Prep Cook is to provide the highest quality of service to all customers. The Room Service Prep Cook prepares quality food items to be served to patients and/or customers in our different venues.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/PERFORMANCE EXPECTATIONS
· Operates a variety of kitchen equipment to measure and mix ingredients, wash / peel / cut / slice / shred / trim food items for preparation.
· Must know proper knife handling procedures.
· Must know proper color coded cutting board procedures.
· Communicates with call center personal as well as retail/ prep runners and caterers for all needed food items.
· Attends all in-services and department meetings as scheduled.
· Obtains & maintains ServSafe certification
· Must be a high school graduate or equivalent.
· Requires the ability to effectively communicate information and respond in English to questions from all Hospital’s publics.
· Some experience in foodservice as a cook is preferred.
· Requires the ability to read and analyze information.
400 Rosalind Redfern Grover Parkway | Midland, TX 79701 | (432) 221-1111
©2014 Midland Memorial Hospital |
Website designed and developed by McMurry/TMG