How can we help you? (432) 221-1111
The primary responsibility of the Room Service Expeditor is to assemble patient trays for room service. This position assists in maintaining tray accuracy to ensure patient safety and satisfaction. This position performs a variety of duties related to the operation of the room service line and adheres to HACPP and other regulatory agency policies.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/PERFORMANCE EXPECTATIONS
· Assembles trays for patient service by placing correct hot and cold foods, condiments and beverages on the trays.
· Verifies tray contents against tray tickets to ensure accuracy of the meals provided to patients. Ensures that meals are compliant with physician-prescribed diet orders and that meals do not contradict patient orders for food allergies or intolerances.
· Ensures room service orders leave the kitchen within 25 minutes of arriving in the kitchen.
· Directs Room Service Representatives or other designated room service employee of carts needing delivery.
· Ensures room service line is ready for service at all times (monitors equipment temperatures, stocks items for services as needed, maintains cleanliness).
· Must be a high school graduate or equivalent.
400 Rosalind Redfern Grover Parkway | Midland, TX 79701 | (432) 221-1111
©2014 Midland Memorial Hospital |
Website designed and developed by McMurry/TMG