How can we help you? (432) 221-1111
The primary responsibility of the Call Center Operator is to provide the highest quality of customer service to patients at all time. This position performs a variety of duties related to the orderly operation of the Call Center for room service. Gathers, coordinates and records all patient-related foodservice information and activities. Answers phone, takes patient/nursing meal orders and adheres to HACCP and other regulatory agency policies.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/PERFORMANCE EXPECTATIONS
· Answers the Call Center phone, checks messages frequently, and displays proper phone etiquette while taking meal orders for the room service program.
· Checks patient rosters for new admits, diet changes, and patients with no diet orders. Calls patients and assist with meal ordering.
· Ensures all patient meal orders are compliant with physician-prescribed diet orders, food allergies, food intolerances, and needed diet modifications.
· Notifies dietitians of patients needing further assistance or education.
· Prints necessary reports for room service staff and forwards requests for additional patient food services to appropriate areas.
· Provides good customer service and treats all patients with respect, understanding, and patience at all times.
· Must be a high school graduate or equivalent.
· Computer and telephone skills are a must.
· Must be able to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
400 Rosalind Redfern Grover Parkway | Midland, TX 79701 | (432) 221-1111
©2014 Midland Memorial Hospital |
Website designed and developed by McMurry/TMG