How can we help you? (432) 221-1111
Primarily responsible for the delivery of non-clinical care to all adult and or pediatric patients. Responsible for delivery of clinical care as delegated by licensed nurses and within the scope of practice. Responsible for promoting positive interactions with staff, physicians, patients, families and other visitors.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/PERFORMANCE EXPECTATIONS
· Follows expected workflows and processes set up for the delivery of non-clinical and clinical care.
· Demonstrates positive effective communication, including education with patients and families, physicians and other healthcare team members, and professional communications skills.
· Provide a safe environment for patients, families and co-workers, including hand washing, and adherence to infection control policies.
· Demonstrate professionalism including current AED’s and other competencies, following dress code policies, participation in orientation of new team members.
· Certification program completion required.
· Licensure: Current State of Texas Certification as a Certified Nurse Aid.
· Early Acute Stroke recognition and treatment.
400 Rosalind Redfern Grover Parkway | Midland, TX 79701 | (432) 221-1111
©2014 Midland Memorial Hospital |
Website designed and developed by McMurry/TMG