How can we help you? (432) 221-1111
Plans, implements and evaluates nursing care to adult and pediatric patients. Responsible for supervising other licensed and non-licensed staff. Responsible for promoting positive interactions with staff, physicians, patients, families and other visitors.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/PERFORMANCE EXPECTATIONS
· Provide a safe environment for patients, families and co-workers, including hand-washing, and adherence to infection control policies.
· Demonstrate professionalism including current AED’s and other competencies, following dress code policies, participation in orientation of new team members.
· Certification program completion required or currently enrolled in ADN program with graduation within 2 years of assigned position.
· Current State of Texas License as a Vocational Nurse
· Area of specialty within 5 years of employment (Certified Med-Surg, or OCN) preferred.
400 Rosalind Redfern Grover Parkway | Midland, TX 79701 | (432) 221-1111
©2014 Midland Memorial Hospital |
Website designed and developed by McMurry/TMG