How can we help you? (432) 221-1111
Performs duties and functions related to inventory control of supplies and equipment. Replenishes and maintains the Center Core in the Surgery Department. Checks surgical case carts for accuracy and completeness. Provides the surgery staff with assistance in obtaining supplies, stocking the Operating Rooms and staging the Operating Rooms for surgery. Runs daily testing on point-of-use sterilizers within Center Core. Demonstrates basic knowledge of an inventory management and control.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/PERFORMANCE EXPECTATIONS
· Responds quickly to the surgical staff’s need for supplies and equipment.
· Maintains PAR level supplies in the Center Core and in the Operating Rooms.
· Demonstrates knowledge of event-related sterility in the handling and storage of sterile items
· Maintains knowledge of the supplies stocked in Center Core.
· Rotates stock daily as Center Core is replenished.
· Participates in inventory control and quality improvement procedures.
· Must be a high school graduate or equivalent work experience
400 Rosalind Redfern Grover Parkway | Midland, TX 79701 | (432) 221-1111
©2014 Midland Memorial Hospital |
Website designed and developed by McMurry/TMG