How can we help you? (432) 221-1111
Under the direct supervision of the Section Supervisor, obtains and prepares specimens for analysis and performs various screening tests.
The Phlebotomist reports to the Section Supervisor and maintains a cooperative working relationship with patients, patients’ families, medical staff, and interdepartmental and intradepartmental personnel.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/PERFORMANCE EXPECTATIONS
2. Performs screening tests and reports results.
a. Performs bleeding time tests. Enters the results into the computer. Notifies the nursing
Unit any results falling outside the normal ranges.
a. Helps maintain files pertinent to the laboratory section.
· High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
· Completion of a Certified Phlebotomy Training Program.
· Six months phlebotomy experience.
· Certified in Phlebotomy or eligible.
400 Rosalind Redfern Grover Parkway | Midland, TX 79701 | (432) 221-1111
©2014 Midland Memorial Hospital |
Website designed and developed by McMurry/TMG