How can we help you? (432) 221-1111
The primary responsibility of the Cashier is to provide the highest quality of service to customers at all times. Cashiers are responsible for operating a cash register, maintaining their tills, and receiving payments from customers for goods and services sold. This position also ensures that the retail areas are properly stocked and clean at all times.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/PERFORMANCE EXPECTATIONS
· Provides quality customer service at all times.
· Checks out retail customers during hours of operation.
o Records accurately what patrons are buying in cash register system.
o Collects correct amount of money for goods sold.
o Exhibits proper use of cash register according to established procedure.
o Responsible for accurately reporting all transactions at the end of the shift, and for turning in all cash collected during their shift.
· Follows all Midland Memorial Hospital cash handling procedures and policies.
· Responsible for maintaining an acceptable appearance of the dining room and retail area.
o Restocks utensils, condiments, cups, lids, plates etc for meal service as needed.
o Maintains beverage line
o Makes fresh tea and replenishes as needed.
o Makes fresh coffee and replenishes as needed.
o Helps set up all stations in retail area.
o Sets up continental breakfast items daily.
o Replenishes Market Express items in coolers.
· Must be a high school graduate or equivalent.
400 Rosalind Redfern Grover Parkway | Midland, TX 79701 | (432) 221-1111
©2014 Midland Memorial Hospital |
Website designed and developed by McMurry/TMG