How can we help you? (432) 221-1111
The primary responsibility of the Retail Supervisor is to provide the highest quality of service to customers at all times. Through proactive supervision this position ensures the proper operation of the retail areas.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/PERFORMANCE EXPECTATIONS
· Ensures cashiers are following all cash handling / reporting policies and procedures in retail and coffee shop. Maintains safes and all cash for the department.
· Supervises all retail staff, coordinates training, and participates in all activities of the retail areas.
· Consistently ensures that retail operations are ready to open fifteen minutes before scheduled times to ensure time for pre-meal checks.
o Works with culinary operations manager/production supervisor to ensure prep cooks, cooks, and servers are ready at all times for service.
o Oversees the pre-meal checks, making sure staff knows about all food items served against menus.
· Maintains the appearance of the retail areas and all dining areas.
· Must be a high school graduate or equivalent
400 Rosalind Redfern Grover Parkway | Midland, TX 79701 | (432) 221-1111
©2014 Midland Memorial Hospital |
Website designed and developed by McMurry/TMG