How can we help you? (432) 221-1111
The Primary responsibility of the Trash Tech is to remove trash, dirty linen, bio hazardous materials, pharmacy waste and recycling from all areas of the hospital and place it in properly in its designated location. Performs any other Environmental Service related duties as needed by his/her direct supervisor and or management.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/PERFORMANCE EXPECTATIONS
· Understands departmental organizational chart
· Understands Departmental dress code
· Knows proper hand washing techniques
· Understanding of methods to prevent cross contamination
· The wearing of appropriate PPE
· Knowledge of proper use/disposal of gloves
· Must be a high school graduate or equivalent.
400 Rosalind Redfern Grover Parkway | Midland, TX 79701 | (432) 221-1111
©2014 Midland Memorial Hospital |
Website designed and developed by McMurry/TMG