How can we help you? (432) 221-1111
The RN, with a focus on patient safety, is required to function within the parameters of the legal scope of practice and in accordance with the federal, state, and local laws; rules and regulations; and policies, procedures and guidelines of the employing health care institution or practice setting. The RN will provide expert, competent, credible, visible leadership within the department. The RN will involve staff in departmental decision-making.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/PERFORMANCE EXPECTATIONS
· Create and sustain a culture that supports staff to do their best work. Be skilled communicators, team builders, agents for positive change, committed to service, results oriented and role models for collaborative practice.
· Being visible and constantly communicating with the front line staff.
· Maintain departmental clinical manager responsibilities and expectations to include service excellence initiatives, people, finance, and clinical observations.
· Assure front line staff are competent and is committed to professional nursing and maintaining required practice standards.
· Bachelor of Science (BSN) Degree in Nursing required. Masters of Science (MSN) Degree preferred in Nursing Administration.
· Current State of Texas License as a Registered Nurse
· Certification in area of specialty (e.g., CEN, CPEN, CCRN, CNOR) preferred
· ACLS, PALS or ENPC, and TNCC required within 12 months of date of employment in the ED.
400 Rosalind Redfern Grover Parkway | Midland, TX 79701 | (432) 221-1111
©2014 Midland Memorial Hospital |
Website designed and developed by McMurry/TMG