How can we help you? (432) 221-1111
: Responsible for the support of all hospital staff, adult and pediatric patients. Responsible for promoting positive interactions with staff, physicians, patients, families and other visitors.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/PERFORMANCE EXPECTATIONS
· Follows expected workflows and processes set up for the delivery of support to patients and staff.
· Demonstrates positive effective communication, including education with patients and families, physicians and other healthcare team members, and professional communications skills.
· Provide a safe environment for patients, families and co-workers, including handwashing, and adherence to infection control policies.
· Demonstrate professionalism including current AED’s and other competencies, following dress code policies, participation in orientation of new team members.
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· Associates Degree preferred
· Knowledge of Medical Terminology preferred
400 Rosalind Redfern Grover Parkway | Midland, TX 79701 | (432) 221-1111
©2014 Midland Memorial Hospital |
Website designed and developed by McMurry/TMG