How can we help you? (432) 221-1111
The PCA, with a focus on patient safety, is required to function within the parameters of the legal scope of practice and in accordance with the federal, state, and local laws; rules and regulations; and policies, procedures and guidelines of the employing health care institution or practice setting. The PCA functions under his or her own certification and assumes accountability and responsibility for quality of care provided to patients and their families. The PCA assumes responsibility to maintain a current certification through the Texas Nurse Aide Registry.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/PERFORMANCE EXPECTATIONS
· Obtain vital signs and report any abnormal measurements according to procedures and guidelines of the employing health care institution or practice setting
· Provide safe transportation of patients throughout the employing healthcare institution.
· Assume responsibility for the completion of delegated duties in accordance to their scope of practice.
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Licensure: Current State of Texas Certification as a Certified Nurse Aid.
400 Rosalind Redfern Grover Parkway | Midland, TX 79701 | (432) 221-1111
©2014 Midland Memorial Hospital |
Website designed and developed by McMurry/TMG