Responsible for solving routine and non-routine problems, dealing with a variety of issues and interpreting a variety of instructions furnished in written or oral form. Demonstrate knowledge and judgment necessary for performing all the duties of Network Engineer.
· Install, configure, support and maintain network infrastructure components such as routers, switches, wireless access points, wireless controllers, UCM, firewalls, mobility services, DAS, NAC and network monitoring devices;
· Install and support remote network connections using VPN or other secure access technologies;
· Monitor network usage, availability and health;
· Suggest and provide IT solutions to business and management problems;
· Ensure that all IT equipment complies with hospital and industry standards;
· Analyze and resolve faults, ranging from a major network crash to a forgotten password;
· Undertake routine preventative measures and implement, maintain and monitor network security;
· Provide training and technical support for users with varying levels of IT knowledge and competence;
· Work with other departments and collaborate with other IT staff;
· Monitor the use of the web by employees for policy and compliance.
The base pay for this position is $24.11/hr and is increased based upon applicable experience.