The Senior Clinical Manager of Cardiovascular Services will provide expert, competent, credible, visible leadership serving to advocate for area of responsibility; supports shared decision-making; and allocates resources to support staff. The Senior Clinical Manager of Cardiovascular Services works in collaboration with cardiologists, cardiothoracic surgeons, and other leaders to manage the overall day to day operations of the Heart Institute. The Senior Clinical Manager of Cardiovascular Services serves as a senior leader and liaison with other hospital departments; providing nursing leadership and guidance to the employees within the division.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/PERFORMANCE EXPECTATIONS
- Manage the operational and fiscal activities including staffing, budgets, equipment acquisitions, and financial goals for Midland Memorial Heart Institute: (CVOR, Cath Lab, Heart Institute Holding, Cardiovascular Care Coordinators)
- Developing and successfully implementing strategic initiatives to manage inpatient and outpatient volumes and financial expenditures/revenue.
- Develop strong relationships with referring providers and their staff; promoting and ensuring an exceptional culture of service and engagement-with proven results via direct feedback.
- Plan and develop evidence based systems and procedures to sustain quality and efficiency of the cardiovascular services departments.
- Administer day to day work of managing people in accordance with department and Hospital policies and procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring quality services and compliance with State, Federal, and DNV and other associated accreditation agencies' regulations.
- Responsible for participating and initiating human resource needs and requirements.
- Creating and sustaining cultures that support clinicians to do their best work. Providing an environment that will allow all employees to be skilled communicators, team builders, agents for positive change, committed to service, results oriented and role models for collaborative practice.
- Assess, manage and optimize relationships and add value to the outcomes of Midland Memorial Hospital. This requires skills in the core competencies of self-knowledge, strategic vision, risk-taking and creativity, interpersonal and communication effectiveness and inspiration.
- Commitment to innovate and transform the work of professional nursing and provide patients with excellent care.
Salaries are based upon experience, please contact Human Resources at 432-221-1577 for more information regarding salary for this and other positions available.