How can we help you? (432) 221-1111
The primary responsibility of the Sous Chef is to provide the highest quality of service to customers at all times by helping the Chef Manager and Production Supervisor lead production staff. The Sous Chef performs a variety of duties necessary for the production of food and to help the kitchen run smoothly. Ensures all food products are timely and meet standards set by Production Supervisor and Chef Manager.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/PERFORMANCE EXPECTATIONS
· Trains staff members in proper food production including but not limited to proper cooking techniques, sanitation, and food safety
· Supervises all production staff members including cooks, servers, receiving clerks, and dishwashers to insure proper execution of food items in a safe and correct manner according to department guidelines
· Responsible for daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly inventory of food and chemical supplies and ordering of said products.
· Responsible for staffing including scheduling and leading staff to proper performance of duties.
· Must be a high school graduate or equivalent.
· Must have 6 or more years of experience as a cook.
· Must have at least 2-3 years of supervisory or Sous Chef experience.
· Culinary Arts degree /certification or equivalent preferred.
400 Rosalind Redfern Grover Parkway | Midland, TX 79701 | (432) 221-1111
©2013 Midland Memorial Hospital |
Website designed and developed by McMurry/TMG